We are visiting & experiencing three lakes (Pangong Tso, Tsomoriri & Tso Kar. Worlds three highest passes Khardung-La, Tanglang-La & Chang-La. World high Altitude Coldest desert with sand dunes at Hunder & Sumur. Oldest Monasteries, Border village & experiencing wild life. As a rider we will be experiencing riding on smooth tarmac to broken rods. Riding through bone chilling water streams to slush, from sand to snow covered off roads. Riding along Indus river & Shyok River. A real riding experience along with memorable journey.
Duration : 10D/ 9N
Difficulty : Moderate
Riding Days : 7
Total Distance : 1216 kms
Max Altitude : 17580
• Motorcycle available for you to choose from below options. Options needs to conveyed to us in advance.
- Royal Enfield 500cc Bullet 500/ Classic 500
-Royal Enfield 350cc Classic 350
- Bajaj Avenger 220cc
- Himalayan 410cc for the tour with extra charge of INR 600/- per day.
• SUV/MUV with an experienced driver for the complete tour as a backup vehicle & supplies
• Meals throughout the journey (Breakfast & Dinner).
• Packaged mineral water throughout the tour
• Entry Charges to all monuments ( monastery & wildlife etc)
• All sightseeing, tolls, permits, etc on the tour
• Highly experienced Tour Leader cum rider for the entire tour English, Hindi & Marathi Speaking
• All inner line permits required for foreign & domestic traveler
• First aid with required medicines for High Altitude
• We have a varied choice of food in most places.
• Accommodation in good listed hotels and luxury camps on double occupancy basis
• A highly experienced local Ladakhi speaking guide from the region accompanies us wherever required
• A kit with essentials like maps, basic tools, etc to keep with you at all times
• Tour Captain - Our highly experienced guide accompanies you on the tour (English and Hindi speaking)
• Any expenses incurred due to Force Majeure.
• Fuel/ Petrol for motorcycles
• Personal expenses like telephone, laundry, tips, drinks etc
• Any other items not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Flight Tickets
We will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh. Rest of the day free to acclimatize to the high altitude of Ladakh. In the evening we will take a short visit to Shanti Stupa. Relax for a while at Stupa & sip a cup of coffee overlooking Leh city. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Start your day early, the terrain of Himalayas is going to surprise you by its beauty. We will be heading towards Lamayuru Monastery. Also on our way we will try to experience Magnetic Hill effect.
On the way back from Lamayuru visit to confluence of Sindhu (Indus) and Zanskar river at Nimu, Visit to Alchi Monastery, Likir Monastery , Basgo Village, Pathar Sahab Gurudwara and Hall of Fame. Overnight Stay in Leh.
Get ready to Hit the road towards the World Highest Motorable road, Khardung La ( 18380 Feet). An early morning breakfast and we’ll leave for Nubra valley over the Khardung-la The world's highest motorable road. The view from top of the pass is amazing. One can see all the way south over the Indus valley to the seemingly endless peaks. After spending some time at the pass, we’ll head towards Hunder crossing the most beautiful village of the region Diskit.
Hunder is the place where you’ll find the rolling white sand-dunes and the famous double humped camels. If you wish to take a ride, you are most welcome. Overnight stay in campsite of Hunder village.
Roads parallel to Shyok River towards world famous lake Pangong-Tso. The route is completely mesmerizing with added adventure of off-road. The sand patches in Himalayas is going to surprise you and test your riding skills. The views are breathtaking. In evening we will witness sunset behind the golden mountains of Pangong.
This journey of 25kms is going to be memorable throughout the life. This stretch is very scenic and a relaxed ride for photography lovers. Also a place to click your profile pictures with rugged terrain & lake in background. Observe the shades of lake throughout the day. Pangong Tso is one of most beautiful lakes in the world. Defiantly this deserves a relaxed day to experience the changing colors of lake. overnight stay at Homestay/ Guesthouse. Also experience local fool along with local culture around the bonfire.
Get ready to hit the unexplored roads towards Hanle.The ride will continue along the Pangong Lake. Complete length of Pangong Tso will be covering during this journey. The sudden change in terrain will excite everyone. The shades of mountains in this region stand different.
A leisure day for experiencing wildlife, observatory, barren terrain, migratory birds and local cuisine. More brief about secret routes will be provided during the tour only
The roads parallel to Indus river are an amazing site to watch. Observe the different colors of mountains, wild horses & scenery like wall paintings at home.. The beauty of the place changes once we take left turn from Mahe Bridge. The last 25kms of ride is boon for off-road lovers. This route is very scenic & good place experience plateaus in Himalayas. Tsomoriri is not big as Pangong Tso but it has its own charm & beauty to experience it. It's a sweet water lake.
On the way to Tso Kar witness huge Phosphorus Mountains. The roads are very lonely yet scenic enough to sooth your eyes. It is hard to believe that Tso Kar is salt lake in the Himalayas as Pangong Tso. Visit Tsokar, here you will spot lots of wild animals like Tibetan wild ass, rare black-necked crane, Mormot etc .
We will continue our journey from the famous Moore Plains. Situated in a plateau, it is a relatively flat piece of land located at the altitude of 15,400ft. This is one of the amazing sight to watch. We will make a stop to click photographs of these plains.
Roads to Tanglangla is icing on cake. This is one of the most comfortable journey towards worlds second highest pass Tanglang-La. Overnight stay in Leh.
Check out from the Hotel. Big adieu to all the group members.